What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

What AI to use?

Ftoumou

Hi all. I'm interested in realistic generations, photography and image editing.

Lately i've been looking around to find an AI system that can edit images by prompt. New version of Photoshop does that, although it's still a little early. Almost all models do accept a "reference image" as a base on which you type your prompt. The problem is that this a destructive technique and it's not even supposed to be used for editing an image. I'm looking for something where i can upload a photo and then give prompts, like "remove his eyeglasses", "replace coat with a jacket", "fix the shadows", "make it a rainy scenery", etc, which will apply the prompted changes without altering or re-constructing the photo. Is there any technology like this yet?

inpainting. Its not quite as simple as what you're looking for, but close. You paint a mask over the part you want to change, and then give the prompt for that. You might not be able to change some aspects like "make it rainy scenery" without it re-writing the whole image. But smaller stuff it might work for you.

I'm pretty sure this is available in the latest version of Photoshop, too. I could be wrong how it works, haven't dived into it yet.

Back