What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

Unable to interpret my request

GLSmyth

I have been trying the following:
"Detailed pencil sketch of an elderly Indian man picking up a small Chess piece and holding it close to his eyes"

I have tried numerous variations on this and have yet to get one where the man is actually holding the Chess piece up to his face. Any idea why I am not able to get this to work? I am new here, so I am probably asking the wrong way, so any assistance would be appreciated.

I have attached an example - if I could get him to hold the Chess piece up to his face then I would have a successful image.

Thanks

Attachments

• DreamShaper_v7_Detailed_pencil_sketch_of_an_elderly_Indian_man_0.jpg
    DreamShaper_v7_Detailed_pencil_sketch_of_an_elderly_Indian_man_0.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 1
huh, that's weird.

what's weirder is I tried this in Midjourney, bc why not... and the results aren't all that different, check it out. Same sort of looking down at it.

ripptech_black_and_white_pencil_drawing_of_an_old_man_staring_a_440eb102-0e17-48c6-b684-170737...png

I still think its strange that there are some things that it just can or will not do, and other things that you can just dial in so precisely.

Back