What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

Midjourney - Prompts - Conseils - Réalisations - Consulting - Projects

Manuwax

Bonjour à tous,

J'espère que vous vous portez bien. Je me tourne vers vous aujourd'hui pour solliciter votre expertise dans le domaine de la création visuelle assistée par l'outil Midjourney.

Je travaille actuellement sur un projet où j'aimerais intégrer mon propre portrait dans un décor généré par Midjourney. J'ai une expérience préalable en montage de visages sur des personnages existants. Cependant, je me trouve confronté à un défi un peu différent cette fois : je souhaite que Midjourney crée un environnement spécifique autour de mon image de manière cohérente et précise.

Pour vous donner un exemple, j'ai essayé d'ajouter l'image d'un homme assis dans un fauteuil en utilisant l'adresse web de l'image. Malheureusement, cela a complètement altéré l'environnement initial dans lequel je voulais l'intégrer. Y a-t-il une technique ou une formulation spécifique du prompt qui me permettrait de maintenir l'intégrité de l'environnement initial tout en y ajoutant de nouveaux éléments ?

Je serais très reconnaissant pour toute aide ou conseil que vous pourriez m'offrir à ce sujet.

Merci d'avance pour votre temps et votre expertise.

Cordialement,

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well. I'm turning to you today to ask for your expertise in the field of Midjourney-assisted visual creation.

I'm currently working on a project in which I'd like to integrate my own portrait into a Midjourney-generated background. I have previous experience of editing faces on existing characters. However, I'm faced with a slightly different challenge this time: I want Midjourney to create a specific environment around my image in a coherent and precise way.

To give you an example, I tried to add an image of a man sitting in an armchair using the image's web address. Unfortunately, this completely altered the initial environment in which I wanted to integrate it. Is there a specific technique or formulation of the prompt that would allow me to maintain the integrity of the initial environment while adding new elements?

I'd be very grateful for any help or advice you could offer me on this subject.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise.

Sincerely

Attachments

• manuwax_Futuristic_office_in_a_white_living_room._in_the_backgr_64e0e3cb-b2d9-4db8-9146-41372f...png
    manuwax_Futuristic_office_in_a_white_living_room._in_the_backgr_64e0e3cb-b2d9-4db8-9146-41372f...png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Back