What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

Best image generation tool for creating a 3D book model that can be used in different settings, that can spell the word "Anakainōsis"???

JRoseland

What I'd like to do is generate a model of a book that I can save and then use in different settings; low perspective angle, full-on profile, sitting on a bookshelf, sitting on a desk, with a window in the background, etc. I want it to look like I did a photo shoot of this same book, showing it off from different angles. There must be an AI tool for that!

I tried using Bing's image generator, Adobe's, and a few others and frustratingly they could not spell Anakainōsis - they kept screwing up the spelling or adding weird Greek characters that I didn't ask for. Which image generator will simply follow my instructions for text?

TBH what you are describing is very hard. I tried a bunch of times and could not get the spelling right, even if you lose the diacritic on the O. I tried several times and at one point it coughed up this image, as if to mock me. :) But to have a model of the book and to be able to reuse it in different visual contexts -- that seems even harder. I don't know of a tool that can do it (if there is one I would love to know about it).

Attachments

• anakainosis misspelled.png
    anakainosis misspelled.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
TBH what you are describing is very hard. I tried a bunch of times and could not get the spelling right, even if you lose the diacritic on the O. I tried several times and at one point it coughed up this image, as if to mock me. :) But to have a model of the book and to be able to reuse it in different visual contexts -- that seems even harder. I don't know of a tool that can do it (if there is one I would love to know about it).
I managed to do without the diacritic (you taught me a word!) And researching some more there are a few options for 3D modeling that I'm going to play with tomorrow
https://www.csm.ai/
https://3dmaker.ai/ paid?

Attachments

• Book AI 3.jpg
    Book AI 3.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Book AI 4.jpg
    Book AI 4.jpg
    835.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Book AI 5.jpg
    Book AI 5.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 0