What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

AI for generating any picture of a predefined person

Steve Homan

So I'm pretty new to AI and stable diffusion topics and I was wondering if there is an AI out there that can generate pictures of a predefined person (multiple existing pictures of that person provided). It should be able to generate photorealistic full body pictures with consistency in facial and bodily features. The purpose would be to have the person be put into situations/perform actions/wear clothes defined by a text prompt. Preferably, the AI should be free or at a relatively low one-time cost.

This raises the following three questions:
1. Which AI would be suitable?
2. Which steps would I have to take with that AI to receive the desired high-quality result?
3. How many and what kind of pictures of a person would be required?

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
I'm not 100% on this, but I think Stable diffusion can be set up to do this by training an addon model with all of your subject's images. I saw a video on YouTube but can't recall atm who it was or when. I'll see what I can find and report back. I still think it gave a best approximation and not a 100% exact duplicate.

Back