What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

Stable Diffusion What tools/workflow should I use to turn this real photo into a country western album cover?

JRoseland

For my wife's birthday, I'm creating a country western album about our love story (it's pretty good actually!) For the cover, I want to use this image...

Last day on vacation in Sozopol.jpeg

Which tools/workflows would I use to...

1) Crop out the background and place us in a country western setting

2) Make us look like a cowboy and cowgirl, changing our clothes

3) Yet maintain our embrace and my wife's somewhat skimpy outfit, we want this cowgirl showing a little skin!

To turn your real photo into a country western album cover, you can start by using an AI image generator to crop out the background and place yourselves in a western setting. For the cowboy and cowgirl look, there are tools like Photoshop that can help you change clothes and style while maintaining the original pose and outfit. I’ve used a similar approach for a personal project before, and it worked great. I added a fun background and adjusted outfits to fit the theme while keeping the original feel of the photo. If you’re new to these tools, you might find some online tutorials helpful.

Last edited:
Back