What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

AI NEWS What Problem Does This Solve? (AI Video Camera Prototype)

Yeah, I'm still sitting here scratching my head on this one. Who asked for this? Why would I use this piece of trash (the specs are insanely bad) instead of just "doing it in post" as the kids say these days.

I don't get it. Anyone want to explain this to me?

Well that's neat, he's got embeds turned off.

Today we're taking a look at the world's first AI Cinema Camera the CMR-M1. This is a real Cinema Camera, with interchangeable lenses that is powered by Stable Diffusion. It is pretty crazy.

Let's dive in to learn all about it!

What’s Inside?

Introduction to CMR-M1: Discover the first camera that directly integrates generative AI technology into the video capture process without needing a computer or external server. 📷🤖
Design and Inspiration: Learn how the design of CMR-M1 is inspired by the iconic Sydney Kodak 16mm film camera, giving it a retro yet innovative look. 📽️✨
Tech Specs and Features: Dive into the technical details, from its forward-looking infrared sensor to its unique video-to-video process using Stable Diffusion. 📊🔍
Exclusive Footage: Watch the AI-stylized video footage captured by CMR-M1 and see how it transforms ordinary scenes into extraordinary visuals. 🎬🎨
Collaborative Creation: Understand the collaboration between Special Guest X and First Avenue Machines in bringing this experimental prototype to life. 🤝💡
Future of Filmmaking: Get insights into how AI could revolutionize filmmaking, from real-time scene relighting to automated post-processing. 📈🔮
Special Mentions:

First Avenue Machines: The creative minds behind the OK Go music video for "The Writing's On The Wall" and the first AI video editing station. Check out the linked video below! 🎶📹
[. snip. ]

CHAPTERS
00:00 - Introduction
00:34 - Design Inspiration and Historical Nod
01:12 - Who made the CMR-M1?
02:10 - AI Stylization Process
03:17 - CMR-M1 Interchangeable Lenses
04:25 - Hands-On Footage and Analysis
05:49 - Why does this camera exist?
06:42- Future Applications in Filmmaking
07:09- The AI Video Creation and Editing Workstation

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 20.16.58.png