What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

Stable Diffusion Urgent !!! Why did automatic1111 program start generating 10 times slower ?

I have a problem with a program that I have already described on github, but so far zero response autoamtic1111. This is specifically the easy install version I have a 2070 super card which has 8 GB RAM Windows 10 64 computer has 32 GB RAM. Between February 3 and February 11, 2024 CET there was some strange update in the automatic1111 program. It caused the program, which previously performed 3 iterations for 1 s, to now perform 1 iteration for 3 seconds. The program started generating images 10 times slower. Installing older drivers (December 2022), with which the program worked fine, changed nothing. I did this because I thought that was the problem. And it turned out that the program generates even slower. In the current version 1.80, the program runs even slower, performing 1 iteration for as long as 5 seconds. I am using a large number of lore and writing complex promts in this negative. I wanted to deal with animation, but currently the program has become useless to me. Please help.

Last edited:
Back