What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

ALERT Site Overhaul! Finally!

ripptechlabs

Administrator
Staff member
Sooooo...... yeah. I started this and kinda left it hanging. No longer. I'm in the process of making a sh*t ton of changes, and would really appreciate your feedback. Here's what's coming:

• Adding subforums for the latest crop of popular tools out there. There's a lot I haven't been keeping up with, and these new tools need their own spaces.
  • Added a new user, AI Arts News Bot. I'm running some automated stuff to update individual tools' forums with updates. MidJourney's forum is the first one, but I will be adding more, once I find the appropriate data feeds etc.
  • I will be starting a new "news roundup" section, but I need to get some of these other things done first.
  • Ads. Yes, I know. The existing setup is garbage, its basically Google on auto-pilot and its sticking stuff where it doesn't belong. I will be working to change that.

If you have any suggestions, or complaints or whatever, now's the time. I will update this thread (do I even have a proper changelog thread here? I don't recall!!) when I get something new working. Just remember, all this stuff takes time, and that's a commodity I'm kinda short on.

Basically I'm shooting to make this a "central hub" for a lot of stuff, if people will use it. If not, eh, I'll figure something else out.

Grrr… I know RSS is somehow "deprecated" but jeez guys. Like almost NOBODY is using it anymore. This seems like a terrible idea. You have a nicely formatted XML tool at your disposal and everyone's just like, "Nawwww the heck with that." I don't get it. If it ain't broke, etc. etc.

If anyone knows HOW to get nicely encapsulated, programmatically friendly news bytes from any of these AI arts service providers, I'm all ears. I've found a few that do, and you'll be seeing those, but I'm going to have to do some hunting to find solutions for the rest. Stay tuned.

Just implemented Google and Microsoft account login. I don't think Facebook is going to happen, their requirements and process is just... I don't even. I may look at github and twitter/x next if anyone asks for it.

aaaand the elevenlabs feed is apparently active af. Gonna work on that. Sorry about the spam there, folks.

switched it to the "product" category feed, hopefully that's actually what I'm looking for.

Back