What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

Pushing the Boundaries of AI and VR: A Groundbreaking Film Using Gen 3, Luma, King, and More

New88

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a truly unique AI film project I've been working on that, in my opinion, hasn’t yet received the attention it deserves. This film represents a major leap in combining several cutting-edge AI and VR technologies in ways that haven’t been done before, at least not in a single production.

While the image model used for some of the visuals is relatively “old” (I started production before newer models like Flux became available), every motion model is among the newest on the market. For example, I’ve integrated Gen 3, Luma, and King, which are some of the most advanced models for creating fluid, dynamic motion. On top of that, I’ve used AI-driven VR capture methods that are still almost unheard of in the film world. Deforum also plays a significant role in this project, adding another layer of depth and complexity.

To my knowledge, there’s no other AI film that blends these advanced models and techniques into one cohesive project. And just to make it clear—this isn’t just an AI-generated film. The script is 100% original, written by me, without any AI involvement. This project is my attempt to push the boundaries of what AI and human creativity can achieve together.

If you're into exploring where AI art and film are heading, I’d love for you to check it out and share your thoughts. Here’s the direct link to the film: [Your YouTube link here]

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Back