What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

Looking for info and tips

jamsa

I am working on a big project that will require making AI imagery. I need to be able to have "repeatable" characters, or, have the same character in multiple scenes and situations. I also will need to make some images with violent, destructive, combat, some blood and gore type of things. It is a science fiction story. I have tried using Wombo Dream and get nice results but I have a very hard time getting good results from my prompts and I cannot have the same character repeat in different images. Some prompt requests just seem to ignore key words. No good.
So, what are some platforms to use that would best meet my needs? I am looking at Midjourney right now.

Thanks for any help on this.

Lot's of really good questions here. Almost no answers. I use Leonardo and have used Open A.I. If you want text prompts I'd say check Open A.I. I noticed that OAI was a lot easier to get your prompts to work, You can try it for free.

Last edited:
much thanks.
You need a robust AI tool for this task. I myself would use one of DDG's most rubust choice, AI vision. Interestingly, if the scene is a variation on the same scene or the prompt is highly similar, you will often get the same character almost by default (or if you run the prompt enough times). This is more difficult to achieve if you are trying to achieve character continuity across scenece. Consider (1) having a very precise and repeating description of the character, and (2) indicating a portrait resemblance with some known /famouse character or actor / actress -- this gives an external point of reference. Again, these answers are not perfect but may help.

You need a robust AI tool for this task. I myself would use one of DDG's most rubust choice, AI vision. Interestingly, if the scene is a variation on the same scene or the prompt is highly similar, you will often get the same character almost by default (or if you run the prompt enough times). This is more difficult to achieve if you are trying to achieve character continuity across scenece. Consider (1) having a very precise and repeating description of the character, and (2) indicating a portrait resemblance with some known /famouse character or actor / actress -- this gives an external point of reference. Again, these answers are not perfect but may help.
thank you. very helpful.

Back