What's new
AI Arts Forum :: Talking about Generative AI Art Tools

Whether you're already in love with Generative AI, just getting started, or wanting to learn more, you're in the right place!

Register for a FREE account today and join the conversation.

AI hand drawn style animation

SammyD77

I work for a production company in Oxfordshire, UK. My team is considering creating sequences for a 1080p animated 60 sec promo using AI. We're working with loose, hand-drawn style sketch art. I've been tasked with exploring possible solutions to meet challenging project timings. We have budget for meaningful consultancy, and possible production assistance. We can't find convincing video-generative AI knowledge locally or even through international recruitment agencies.

We can provide completed work, storyboards and loose concept art for required sequences, but for immediate reference here, we found animation close (particularly in the last minute of the linked video) to what we've been doing the old fashioned way. Yes we know it's not hand drawn, but we can expedite production with generated animation like on the below link. My team suspects this video is AI they could generate themselves, but have failed to do so. If you can help with using AI to generate line drawn animation from existing video, or better still, written concepts, I would love to connect.

What are the 'tells' as to whether AI generated an animated sequence? How was this created:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back